- Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation
- What Amazing Things Can Happen When You Keep Your Joy In the Midst of Crisis or Trauma?
- What Can Black Women Do To Listen To Their Hearts, Set Boundaries, and Get Unstuck
- Upcoming Events and Other Fall News
- How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls?
Welcome to the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation podcast show, hosted by Coach and Author Donna Marie! In this fourth episode, I shared about my recent guest interview with The I’m Loving Me Project (about toxic perfectionism) and about what a coach does and does not do to support you in your journey. (HINT: Coaching is not therapy, but a therapist may use a coaching style.)
Important Show Note:
Assessments are useful tools that coaches can use to help their coachees understand themselves better so they will know what help to ask for while working with their coach/es.
The Saboteurs Assessment by Positive Intelligence
About The Show Host:
Donna Marie Johnson, Host – AuthorDonnaMarie.com
How to Support the Show
Become a Patron (click here) and access exclusive perks like early access to the podcasts, private group for mentorship, and a coffee mug with motto “Small Business Is A Misnomer #SmallBizBigImpact” (TM).
FOR YOU: GET COACHING AND/OR MENTORSHIP
How to Get My Support (For VA’s and Remote Workers):
- Group Coaching – Click Here
- Individual Coaching – Click Here
- Mentorship – Become a Show Patron
- Resume Review Coaching – Click Here
Other Coaching Support Designed for Women
- For Moms Building Businesses – Click Here~
- For Black Women Digital Nomad Entrepreneurs – Click Here
Questions / Feedback?
- If you listen to the show on Spotify, you can send a voice message.
- To send the host Donna (or one of her guests) an email, click here.
~ Note: Affiliate links shared, I will receive referral fee at no extra cost to you if you sign up.