- How can high achieving black women leaders make procrastination not be a dirty word?
- Black Woman and High Achiever? You Can Use Procrastination to Win.
- Question For Empathic Black Women Leaders: How can a black woman leader get more support in the workplace? – Ep 7 S3 Plant Your Seeds
- [VIDEO] How can an empathic black woman leader get more support in the workplace? – Ep 7 S3 Plant Your Seeds
- Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast (Trailer)
Welcome to the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation podcast show, hosted by Coach and Author Donna Marie!
Question For Empathic Black Women Leaders
How can a black woman leader get more support in the workplace?
Ep 7 Guest: Dr. Patricia Anderson
In this seventh episode, our guest, Dr. Patricia Anderson, explained Authentic Transformational Leadership in detail and gave examples of its opposite. She shared that women leaders often must stand in their femininity as part of their authentic transformational leadership and transparently shared about her own personal experience and how she responded to criticism that she was too feminine for her industry. Listen in to learn more.
Keywords For Episode 7: authentic transformational leader, transformation vs. change, incremental change, femininity in leadership, toxic perfectionism, self-care, suicide prevention
YOUTUBE PODCAST PAGE
Plant Your Seeds With This…
HOW TO SUPPORT THIS SHOW?
Become a Patron or Visit Our Affiliate Partners
About The Show Host:
Donna Marie Johnson, Host – AuthorDonnaMarie.com
FOR YOU – ADDITIONAL SUPPORT
How to Get My Support (For VA’s and Remote Workers):
- Private Facebook Group – Become a Show Patron to Get Group Access
Other Coaching Support Designed for Women
Questions / Feedback?
- If you listen or watch to the show on Spotify, you can send a voice message.
- To send the host Donna (or one of her guests) an email, click here.
~ Note: Affiliate links shared, I will receive referral fee at no extra cost to you if you sign up.