- How can high achieving black women leaders make procrastination not be a dirty word?
- Black Woman and High Achiever? You Can Use Procrastination to Win.
- Question For Empathic Black Women Leaders: How can a black woman leader get more support in the workplace? – Ep 7 S3 Plant Your Seeds
- [VIDEO] How can an empathic black woman leader get more support in the workplace? – Ep 7 S3 Plant Your Seeds
- Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast (Trailer)
Welcome to the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation podcast show, hosted by Coach and Author Donna Marie!
Question For Empathic Black Women Leaders
How can high achieving black women leaders make procrastination not be a dirty word?
BONUS Ep 8 with Coach and Author Donna Marie
In this bonus eighth episode, Coach and Author Donna Marie, Your Toxic Perfectionism Coach, shared how black women leaders who are high achievers can use procrastination to win … not just in work, business, or school, but also in their minds, bodies, & relationships. Listen in to learn more.
Keywords For Bonus Episode 8: procrastination, perfectionism, black women leaders, high achievers
YOUTUBE PODCAST PAGE
RECOMMENDED RESOURCES FROM EPISODE 8
- ClickUp – a project management App
- Nurture to Convert Society – a coaching network to help you effectively strategize procrastination
Plant Your Seeds With This…
HOW TO SUPPORT THIS SHOW?
Become a Patron or Visit Our Affiliate Partners
About The Show Host:
Donna Marie Johnson, Host – AuthorDonnaMarie.com
FOR YOU – ADDITIONAL SUPPORT
How to Get My Support (For VA’s and Remote Workers):
- Private Facebook Group – Become a Show Patron to Get Group Access
Other Coaching Support Designed for Women
- For Black Women Digital Nomad Entrepreneurs – Click Here
Questions / Feedback?
- If you listen or watch to the show on Spotify, you can send a voice message.
- To send the host Donna (or one of her guests) an email, click here.
~ Note: Affiliate links shared, I will receive referral fee at no extra cost to you if you sign up.