This episode will premier on Saturday morning 6/4/22 at 7am EST.
- Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation
- What Amazing Things Can Happen When You Keep Your Joy In the Midst of Crisis or Trauma?
- What Can Black Women Do To Listen To Their Hearts, Set Boundaries, and Get Unstuck
- Upcoming Events and Other Fall News
- How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls?
Welcome to the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation podcast show, hosted by Coach and Author Donna Marie!
Why and how can a black woman leader let go of the “be twice as good” mantra?
Ep 9 Guest: Wanda Duncan
In this ninth episode, our guest, Wanda Duncan, explained her work as the Founder of Black Women Travl. She shared that black women often carry the unrealistic expectations of their forbears because of the mantra of “be twice as good” and other similar sayings. Listen (or watch) and hear Wanda’s explanation of how perfectionism can impact the aspirations of black women who aspire to travel and/or to work as digital nomads.
Keywords For Episode 7: black women, travel, digital nomad, toxic perfectionism, wellness, mental health, suicide prevention
YOUTUBE PODCAST PAGE
Plant Your Seeds With This…
HOW TO SUPPORT THIS SHOW?
Become a Patron or Visit Our Affiliate Partners
About The Show Host:
Donna Marie Johnson, Host – AuthorDonnaMarie.com
FOR YOU – ADDITIONAL SUPPORT
How to Get My Support (For VA’s and Remote Workers):
- Private Facebook Group – Become a Show Patron to Get Group Access
Other Coaching Support Designed for Women
- For Moms Building Businesses – Click Here~
- For Black Women Digital Nomad Entrepreneurs – Click Here
Questions / Feedback?
- If you listen or watch the show on Spotify, you can send a voice message.
- To send the host Donna (or one of her guests) an email, click here.
~ Note: Affiliate links shared, I will receive referral fee at no extra cost to you if you sign up.