MENTORSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT – This program is being revamped. The restart is coming and will be announced during an upcoming episode.
CO-WORKING – The co-working is an ongoing weekly meeting, even without the formal mentorship program. If you’re a member of our patreon community, you can access the co-working schedule and the link.
Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation – Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast
- Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation
- What Amazing Things Can Happen When You Keep Your Joy In the Midst of Crisis or Trauma?
- What Can Black Women Do To Listen To Their Hearts, Set Boundaries, and Get Unstuck
- Upcoming Events and Other Fall News
- How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls?
This community is for you if you are a black woman leader working from home in a job or her own business. We would love to see you at the Thursday 7pm EST Weekly Co-Working
with Breakout Rooms for Mentorship.
Get access by joining as a patron of the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast. This is an existing community of highly supportive, focused black women leaders.
When you go to this link, you’ll see how/where to join as a patron member on Patreon.
Patreon helps us monetize our efforts to help ensure we can keep improving this program over time and make it sustainable to last for years to come. We support each other in reciprocal ways, not just with pats on the back or with our words, but with actual support.