This tenth episode will premier on Saturday morning 6/18/22 at 7am EST.
- Why and How to Replace Super Woman As Your Role Model with Vaneese Johnson
- How can I get mentorship as a black woman remote worker?
- [Video Announcement] – Mentorship Program for Black Women Remote Workers
- Why and how can a black woman leader let go of the "be twice as good" mantra?
- [VIDEO] Why and how can a black woman leader let go of the "be twice as good" mantra?
Welcome to the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation podcast show, hosted by Coach and Author Donna Marie!
Why and how can a black woman leader replace Superwoman as her shero?
Ep 10 Guest: Vaneese Johnson
In episode 10 of season 3, you will hear from Vaneese Johnson, The Boldness Coach™, as we dig more deeply into understanding what perfectionism can look like for black women leaders, especially for caregivers. Learn from Vaneese about why and how you can replace Super Woman as your Shero.
Also, we discussed…
This is for women aged 40 and over… Shed the ‘clothing’ [literal and metaphorical] that no longer fits. You’re not the same as you were in your 20’s and should not have unrealistic expectations of yourself, nor should you let anyone else put those unrealistic expectations on you.Paraphrase of Discussion with Vaneese Johnson, The Boldness Coach
Keywords For Episode 10: super woman, courage, black women leaders, caregivers, toxic perfectionism, wellness, mental health, suicide prevention
YOUTUBE PODCAST PAGE
Plant Your Seeds With This…
HOW TO SUPPORT THIS SHOW?
Become a Patron or Visit Our Affiliate Partners
About The Show Host:
Donna Marie Johnson, Host – AuthorDonnaMarie.com
Questions / Feedback?
- If you listen or watch the show on Spotify, you can send a voice message.
- To send the host Donna (or one of her guests) an email, click here.
~ Note: Affiliate links shared, I will receive referral fee at no extra cost to you if you sign up.