How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls? – Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast
- How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls?
- How Perfectionistic Women Abuse Themselves With Lack of Sleep and Why This Is Dangerous
- Why and How to Replace Super Woman As Your Role Model with Vaneese Johnson
- How can I get mentorship as a black woman remote worker?
- [Video Announcement] – Mentorship Program for Black Women Remote Workers
How can we (family/community) help prevent suicide in the lives of our high achieving black women and girls? In this bonus episode (12), I share my own struggle with this, my insights on how perfectionism is linked to self hatred and self harm, and recommended resources. You can listen on the podcast later today (will publish before 4pm EST), or check it out on the YouTube channel right now.
- PAST EPISODE:
~ Note: Affiliate links shared, I will receive referral fee at no extra cost to you if you sign up for or purchase the offer or product.