Learn more about each guest that you have heard on the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation podcast show.
SEASON 3 GUESTS
Click on each name to learn about each of these wonderful, insightful, empowering women leaders:
- Linda King, Your Identity Expert
- Nia Ridgle, LMHT and Holistic Healer
- Dr. Patricia Anderson, Authentic Transformational Leadership Expert
- Wanda Duncan, Black Women Travl
- Vaneese Johnson, The Boldness Coach
- Lyne Frank, Action Coach
BECOME A GUEST ON THE SHOW
Author Donna Marie
Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation – Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast
[EVENT] WEEKLY COWORKING INVITATION: How can black women leaders understand themselves better and make better choices so that they will live more happily and have more joy in all of their relationships? Getting past perfectionism is one of the keys to this. Use our weekly co-working community to help you focus and get important stuff done with the support of a non-judgemental community full of like-minded black women leaders. We started 6 weeks ago on this 12-week journey. You still have plenty of time to join us and get stuff done for 2 hours every night over 6 weeks. (Remind me to share some important tips with you when you log in to help make your experience even more powerful.) (WHEN? 7PM EST ON THURSDAY'S) See more info and register at https://PlantYourSeeds.show/support (or if you're a member of a partner group, you can access the event link on their platform). — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/leadlikeaqueen/message
- Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation
- What Amazing Things Can Happen When You Keep Your Joy In the Midst of Crisis or Trauma?
- What Can Black Women Do To Listen To Their Hearts, Set Boundaries, and Get Unstuck
- Upcoming Events and Other Fall News
- How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls?