Use this section to learn more about each guest that you have heard on the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation podcast show.
Season 3 Guests
- Linda King, Your Identity Expert
- Nia Ridgle, LMHT and Holistic Healer
- Dr. Patricia Anderson, Authentic Transformational Leadership Expert
- Wanda Duncan, Black Women Travl
- Vaneese Johnson, The Boldness Coach
Author Donna Marie
Why and How to Replace Super Woman As Your Role Model with Vaneese Johnson – Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast
"This is for women aged 40 and over… Shed the 'clothing' that no longer fits. You’re not the same as you were in your 20’s and should not have unrealistic expectations of yourself nor should you let anyone else put those unrealistic expectations on you" ~ Paraphrase of discussion with Vaneese Johnson, The Boldness Coach (TM). In episode 10 of season 3 of the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast show, you will hear from Vaneese as we dig more deeply into understanding what perfectionism can look like for black women leaders, especially for caregivers. Learn from Vaneese about why and how you can replace Super Woman as your Shero and develop a healthier, more realistic role model for yourself. How can black women leaders understand themselves better and make better choices so that they will live more happily and have more joy in all of their relationships? Getting past perfectionism is one of the keys for this. Hear perspectives of diverse leaders who understand this topic of perfectionism. See the full show notes at https://PlantYourSeeds.show Host: Perfectionism Coach and Mentor Donna Marie — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/leadlikeaqueen/message
- Why and How to Replace Super Woman As Your Role Model with Vaneese Johnson
- How can I get mentorship as a black woman remote worker?
- [Video Announcement] – Mentorship Program for Black Women Remote Workers
- Why and how can a black woman leader let go of the "be twice as good" mantra?
- [VIDEO] Why and how can a black woman leader let go of the "be twice as good" mantra?