- Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation
- What Amazing Things Can Happen When You Keep Your Joy In the Midst of Crisis or Trauma?
- What Can Black Women Do To Listen To Their Hearts, Set Boundaries, and Get Unstuck
- Upcoming Events and Other Fall News
- How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls?
Welcome to the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation podcast show, hosted by Coach and Author Donna Marie!
Question For Empathic Black Women Leaders
How do you know if or when you’re anointed enough?
Ep 5 Guest: Linda King
In this fifth episode, our guest, Linda King, Your Identity Expert, shared about the importance of knowing who you are as being vital to making lasting change that results in transformation. Listen in for what she has to say about this question of how to know if you’re anointed enough.
Keywords For Episode 5: identity, anointing, faith, brokenness, perfectionism, suicide prevention
Plant Your Seeds With This Self-Coaching Tip:
Sometimes you can coach yourself simply by journaling on a consistent basis. Research studies have shown that this can help you stay motivated, especially when you look back at previous journal notes. In this way, you can course correct when you see a pattern emerging that does not align with your goals and/or you can update your goals to align with emerging patterns. Journaling and making adjustments based off of your journaling review can also help you to give yourself more grace when the outcome of your work doesn’t end up looking like what you expected… which is a huge part of letting go of toxic perfectionism.
The Gratefulness Journal Challenge (for Patrons)
If you want to participate in a guided journaling challenge as part of our private facebook group (for patrons only), it could help you boost your gratefulness. (I often talk about the importance of gratefulness to combat toxic perfectionism – click here for a previous episode).
Potential Resources~ for Your Journaling:
- Coaching Journal – use between sessions to support your self-work
- Reflective Journal for Coaches – use to improve your coaching practice
About The Show Host:
Donna Marie Johnson, Host – AuthorDonnaMarie.com
How to Support the Show
Become a Patron (click here) and access exclusive perks like early access to the podcasts, private group for mentorship, and a coffee mug with motto “Small Business Is A Misnomer #SmallBizBigImpact” (TM).
FOR YOU: GET COACHING AND/OR MENTORSHIP
How to Get My Support (For VA’s and Remote Workers):
- Group Coaching – Click Here
- Individual Coaching – Click Here
- Mentorship & Journaling Challenge in Private Facebook Group – Become a Show Patron
- Resume Review Coaching – Click Here
Other Coaching Support Designed for Women
- For Moms Building Businesses – Click Here~
- For Black Women Digital Nomad Entrepreneurs – Click Here
Questions / Feedback?
- If you listen or watch to the show on Spotify, you can send a voice message.
- To send the host Donna (or one of her guests) an email, click here.
~ Note: Affiliate links shared, I will receive referral fee at no extra cost to you if you sign up.
You must be logged in to post a comment.