This tenth episode will premier on Saturday morning 6/18/22 at 7am EST.
- Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation
- What Amazing Things Can Happen When You Keep Your Joy In the Midst of Crisis or Trauma?
- What Can Black Women Do To Listen To Their Hearts, Set Boundaries, and Get Unstuck
- Upcoming Events and Other Fall News
- How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls?
Welcome to the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation podcast show, hosted by Coach and Author Donna Marie!
Why and how can a black woman leader replace Superwoman as her shero?
Ep 10 Guest: Vaneese Johnson
In episode 10 of season 3, you will hear from Vaneese Johnson, The Boldness Coach™, as we dig more deeply into understanding what perfectionism can look like for black women leaders, especially for caregivers. Learn from Vaneese about why and how you can replace Super Woman as your Shero.
Also, we discussed…
This is for women aged 40 and over… Shed the ‘clothing’ [literal and metaphorical] that no longer fits. You’re not the same as you were in your 20’s and should not have unrealistic expectations of yourself, nor should you let anyone else put those unrealistic expectations on you.Paraphrase of Discussion with Vaneese Johnson, The Boldness Coach
Keywords For Episode 10: super woman, courage, black women leaders, caregivers, toxic perfectionism, wellness, mental health, suicide prevention
YOUTUBE PODCAST PAGE
Plant Your Seeds With This…
HOW TO SUPPORT THIS SHOW?
Become a Patron or Visit Our Affiliate Partners
About The Show Host:
Donna Marie Johnson, Host – AuthorDonnaMarie.com
Questions / Feedback?
- If you listen or watch the show on Spotify, you can send a voice message.
- To send the host Donna (or one of her guests) an email, click here.
~ Note: Affiliate links shared, I will receive referral fee at no extra cost to you if you sign up.
You must be logged in to post a comment.