Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation – Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast
- Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation
- What Amazing Things Can Happen When You Keep Your Joy In the Midst of Crisis or Trauma?
- What Can Black Women Do To Listen To Their Hearts, Set Boundaries, and Get Unstuck
- Upcoming Events and Other Fall News
- How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls?
How can we (family/community) help prevent suicide in the lives of our high achieving black women and girls? In this bonus episode (12), I share my own struggle with this, my insights on how perfectionism is linked to self hatred and self harm, and recommended resources. You can listen on the podcast later today (will publish before 4pm EST), or check it out on the YouTube channel right now.
- Therapy for Black Girls: Podcast (& Hanging Up Our Capes Mental Health Campaign)
- APA Podcast Episode No. 198 “Perfectionism: When good is never good enough, with Gordon Flett, PhD, and Bonnie Zucker, PsyD”
- “Perfectionism in Childhood and Adolescence: A Developmental Approach” by Dr. Flett – affiliate link~: amzn.to/3PhbpZb
- “Anxiety-Free Kids: An Interactive Guide for Parents and Children” by Dr. Zucker – affiliate link~: amzn.to/3bTcR5F
- PAST EPISODE:
- Listen to or watch previous interviews on this show, including episode 6 with Nia Ridgle
- Also, in the last bonus episode, I talked about how sleep deprivation can impact women leaders (affecting mood and mental health)
~ Note: Affiliate links shared, I will receive referral fee at no extra cost to you if you sign up for or purchase the offer or product.