UPDATED PREMIER DATE: SATURDAY 9/3/2022 8:30AM EST
This episode will premier on Saturday morning 9/3/22 at 7am EST. (If you join our community on patreon, you get access there immediately.)
- Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation
- What Amazing Things Can Happen When You Keep Your Joy In the Midst of Crisis or Trauma?
- What Can Black Women Do To Listen To Their Hearts, Set Boundaries, and Get Unstuck
- Upcoming Events and Other Fall News
- How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls?
Welcome to the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation podcast show with Host Donna Marie!
What Can Black Women Do To Listen To Their Hearts, Set Boundaries, and Get Unstuck?
Ep 13 S3 Guest: Lyne Frank
In this 13th episode of season 3, you will hear from Action Coach Lyne Frank about her “soul goal” of empowering women and her allyship with black women leaders through Ignite In Community. She shared practical tips that can help you to learn how to listen to your own heart more, set boundaries, and break free from the cycle of toxic perfectionism that has you stuck, if not completely stuck, then stuck in certain areas.
“I do not believe you when you tell me you have no ‘me time’. Where there’s a will, there’s a way… schedule it...”Paraphrase of Discussion with Lyne Frank
Keywords For Episode: making time for yourself, me time, quiet time, getting unstuck, setting boundaries, black women leaders, toxic perfectionism
YOUTUBE PODCAST PAGE
Learn More About Lyne
Click Here to Visit Her Guest Feature Page
Plant Your Seeds With This…
HOW TO SUPPORT THIS SHOW?
“Boundaries“ by Cloud & Townsend
- Affiliate Link – https://amzn.to/3wjyWSs
- Full Title: “Boundaries Updated and Expanded Edition: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life”
About The Show Host:
Donna Marie Johnson, Host – AuthorDonnaMarie.com
Questions / Feedback?
- If you use Apple podcasts and this show resonates with your soul, please rate with 5 Stars and leave an honest comment so more black women leaders will start to find the show and get value out of it just as you have been doing.
If you listen or watch the show on Spotify, you can send a voice message.
- To send the host Donna (or one of her guests) an email, click here.
- To learn about becoming a guest on the show, click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.