This episode gives you updates about upcoming events and other news for the fall season of the Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast. First of all, let me say that I am refilled after a 2-month summer hiatus, and looking forward to pouring out in this community again. Please read/watch/listen to access more details.
Watch Plant Your Seeds of Transformation on YouTube Channel
Plant Your Seeds of Transformation on Podcast Platform (audio/video)
Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation – Plant Your Seeds of Transformation Podcast
- Get Important Stuff Done – Your Coworking Event Invitation
- What Amazing Things Can Happen When You Keep Your Joy In the Midst of Crisis or Trauma?
- What Can Black Women Do To Listen To Their Hearts, Set Boundaries, and Get Unstuck
- Upcoming Events and Other Fall News
- How can suicide be prevented for high achieving black women and girls?
Relevant Links and Information:
*Blog article about Thursday Co-working – click here
- This blog article explains more about co-working, and so does the youtube video that’s pasted here in the show notes.
- When do we start co-working? Thursday 9/1 at 7pm EST for 12 weeks
- This article also invites you to invest in yourself for coaching to go beyond just meeting for co-working and get my support with getting unstuck and moving forward with your goals.
*Co-Working Community – click to join here